Do you find that your Facebook Ads perform well at the beginning of the week and then take a turn for the worst as the week goes on?
If you are like me, panic sets in when the cost per lead spikes after multiple days of excellent performance.
Watch this video and follow my account manager, Graham Connolly and I as we dive into one of our live campaigns.
In the video, we show you step by step what actions to take to bring your cost per lead down, before the panic sets in!
We also discuss:
• Why the cost per leads spikes in the first place and how to avoid this altogether.
• Ad fatigue and dynamic creatives.
• My ‘3 Line’ Ad Hack (This alone can slash your CPL in Half!)
Trust me guys, these tips will help you bring that CPL down and save your campaigns before they go awry.
Flexx Digital is a PPC agency that uses the Pay Per Lead model – no retainer contracts.
If you want to find out more about this Pay Per Lead model, and how we run the business, check out my free case study.
Inside you’ll find how I:
- Severed ties with retainer contracts once and for all
- Moved away from local businesses
- Started working with national B2C companies
- Land high-ticket clients
- Found the verticals we work in
- Consistently generate leads of the highest quality
Click below to watch it now: