WHY PAY FOR PERSONAL COACHING?
Have you had coaching before?
If not, you could be limiting your career’s progress.
When starting out, nobody thinks of hiring a coach. It’s like admitting defeat; the only people who pay for extra help are those struggling beyond their ability to cope – aka, the underachievers.
Even if you’re happy with your business and where you are, everyone can benefit from personal coaching.
Think of professional athletes. Already the top of their game, they hire coaches anyway. A coach will help them to achieve levels of success they wouldn’t be able to reach on their own.
It’s the same for businesses.
When you’re right in the thick of things, it can be hard to see the wood from the trees. A personal coach is an outsider and will be able to see ideas and strategies with a fresh perspective. Coaching could provide the clarity you’re looking for.
Likewise, sometimes things just don’t get done. It doesn’t matter why. Perhaps you’d already had a long and tiring week, or it just slipped under the radar. A personal coach can make sure you stick to the path you’ve mapped out.
In a way, they’ll bear a burden of your responsibility – if you forget, it’s their duty to remember. And, when you’re riddled with self-doubt, a coach is there to point out the bigger picture and build your confidence.
WHY ME, DAN WARDROPE?
I’ve had a lot of experience running a lead generation agency, creating hundreds of thousands of leads since FlexxDigital began.
I’ve spent millions on Facebook and Google with billions of impressions. I’ve generated $50 million in revenue for my customers in the last two years alone.
I can help with:
1. A bird’s eye view of your entire marketing funnel (adverts, advertorials, landing and thank you pages
2. Help with your advertising accounts – troubleshooting, finding problems and discovering opportunities
3. Increasing contact rates and the quality of your leads
4. Building relationships with clients willing to spend $10k+ a week on leads
4. Decreasing the cost of your leads and increasing your profit margins
Growing Your Agency
1. Pro tips on how to expand and scale your agency, creating a real business ready to sell
2. The best ways to hire staff
3. Which verticals work best for you
1. Your goals and aspirations
2. The mindset of your marketing team
3. How to get the most out of your day, week or year
Whatever the advice you need, this is your 30 minutes to cover your business, where it needs to go, and what you need to do to get there.
Sign up for your 30 minute personal coaching session today.
Have you ever participated in a coaching session, or been an executive coach yourself? How did you get on? Comment in the boxes below!