So, you may have already put up a YouTube ad campaign or two and found some level of success.
Great work – you’re already leaps and bounds ahead of other business owners who refuse to use video at all.
(Why? Are they mad?)
But if your campaigns have started to plateau, it may be time to look at optimisation.
Optimisation will help your YouTube campaign reach the next level. You’ll get a further audience reach, meaning more leads coming in. You’ll also cut your CPL (and who doesn’t want that?).
This video will tell you how to optimise your YouTube campaign for maximum success.
Watch The Video To Find Out:
- Why I break down my ad groups into age brackets
- Why I’m brutal with my YouTube ads after 500 views
- How the cost per lead goes down, the fewer ads I have
- Why I don’t touch anything at ad group level
- Why I create new YouTube ads at least once a month
Flexx Digital is a PPC agency that uses the Pay Per Lead model – no retainer contracts.
If you want to find out more about this Pay Per Lead model, and how we run the business, check out my free case study.
Inside you’ll find how I:
- Severed ties with retainer contracts once and for all
- Moved away from local businesses
- Started working with national B2C companies
- Land high-ticket clients
- Found the verticals we work in
- Consistently generate leads of the highest quality
Click below to watch it now: