The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint
Take Your Digital Agency to the Next Level
Here’s a rundown of what you’ll get with the Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint:
- Q&A Calls With Me – Where you’ll get your questions answered and 1-2-1 help when needed.
- Private Facebook Community – Where you can hang out with me, my team, plus 350+ other successful PPL agencies.
- Direct Access To My Specialists – Including my agency PPC account managers, web designers, copywriters, sales team and videographer who can help with any problems you may have.
- How To Create Your Vision and Develop Your Mindset – Poor mindset and having no set direction will send your business to the graveyard. Everything changed for me when I finally figured this out.
- Landing A Client And Knowing Thy Customer – Land ‘national’ clients within two weeks using our direct mail, cold email & LinkedIn training. Remember you’ll be selling leads, not complex 6 months contracts).
- How To Build Your Pages And Funnels – The course comes with “plug and play” templates (that have had almost 8 figures of ad spend pointed towards them), so you can get started without weeks of trial and error. We made the mistakes so that you don’t have to.
- Paid Advertising Fundamentals – Become a media buyer, and graduate from being a part-time PPC person. In-depth Twitter, GDN and YouTube training (with more coming) will mean you don’t have to rely on Zuckerberg and his temperamental platform.
- Advanced Lead Gen Alchemy – Where I will reveal lead gen’s deepest secrets, including how to build nurture sequences and turn “dead leads” into 100% profit.
- Hiring and Growing Your Agency – Get help building a ‘real’ business with our hiring strategies and job description templates.
Watch the video, and make sure you understand everything. If you like what you see (and we bet you do), click “Book Your Free Call”.
You’ll be taken to a strategy session scheduling page. All strategy sessions last between 45 minutes and an hour.
In just 45 minutes to an hour, this strategy session will give you the tools to grow your business by 3, 4, or even 10x the amount without increasing the time spent at your desk.
You and one of Dan’s team will focus on:
- Your current roadblock and what’s stopping you having the agency lifestyle of your choice.
- How you want to develop your agency and Pay Per Lead skills… and what path will get you up and running as quickly as possible
- A customised action plan for you and your agency, based on shared expertise and how Dan built his 7-figure + agency, Flexx Digital.
- That Flexxable can help you get the results you need
- That you’re ready to step up, commit, take action and do the required work
This is likely to be the best 45 minutes you invest in your business this year, so go ahead and complete your application now. It really is a win-win for you.
If you want to find out more about the Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint, there’s a full breakdown of the course curriculum below. Take a look, then schedule your strategy session with one of Dan’s expert team today.
What You'll Get
The Pay Per Lead Blueprint Curriculum
In just 6 weeks, we’ll show you how to grow and scale your Pay Per Lead agency
First thing’s first, we’re going to go over what you want to achieve from The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint and some general housekeeping.
Don’t skip the housekeeping, please! It contains some vital information about the Mastermind community and the weekly Q&A calls.
We’ll also cover a few “ground rules” about participation in the course. Stick to these, and you shouldn’t run into any problems.
Week 1, Section 1: What To Expect
- What we want you to achieve from The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint
- How the course is laid out
- General housekeeping
- How to get help and support
- What failure looks like
- What to remember
- Dan’s story
- The maths to a 7-figure Pay Per Lead agency
Week 1, Section 2: Mindset and Setting Goals
This section is all about the mindset of a Pay Per Lead agency owner. You need to set yourself goals, have a vision, and find your mission statement. Remember: there’s no such thing as success if you’ve got no destination in mind.
- Why it’s a special time in history
- Turning pro
- How environment trumps discipline
- Hacks at home/office/ for the body
- Optimising your life
- Mindset and setting goals
- Daily workflow
Week 1, Section 3: Choosing Your Niche
This section gets down to some serious business. As you can tell from the title, it’s all about finding your niche.
I don’t believe in reinventing the wheel. If you’ve already got some experience in a niche, stick with that.
Not at that point yet? Not to worry. In this lesson, we explain how to find profitable verticals for your agency. We also tell you how to build up your contact list and get the clients with the “deep pockets”.
- Building a brand versus 1-on-1 lead delivery
- Sticking with what you know
- What to do if you have no contacts
- Niches within niches
- Resource guide overview
- Star-student interview (Personal Injury lead specialist)
- Vision and mission guidance doc
- Choosing your niche resource guide
This week is all about sales and knowing your niche/offer.
Now it’s time to get to know your niche inside-out and the target audience within it. Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
- Building your agency website
- LinkedIn and Facebook organic outreach
- Direct mail outreach
- Paid advertising
- Cold email
- Closing the deal and how to get paid
- Knowing your offer
- Customer Avatars and Empathy Maps
- How to gather and assess the market
Week 2, Section 1: Building Your Agency Website
In this lesson, we’ll provide you with Flexxable templates to get your site up and running.
- How to build your niche agency website
- Our Flexxable 2020 templates guide
- Examples of our Lead Generation websites
Week 2, Section 2: Side Hustle Clients
Unfortunately, some clients won’t mesh with PPL. In fact, for every 10 clients you contact, only one or two will be able to scale and work with the Pay Per Lead model.
Still, nothing is stopping you from having these clients as a “side hustle”.
- Why some clients don’t fit the PPL model
- How to know what clients are a good fit
- How to make money from side hustle clients
- How much to charge them
- Pros and cons of side hustle clients
Week 2, Section 3: Free Organic Sales
Did you know that some leads can be FREE? With a decent organic strategy, you can start generating free leads to distribute to clients. Getting organic leads mostly come from brand building.
- Why you should start sales before you have built your funnel
- Blocking out the time for your organic sales
- How to update your LinkedIn profile
- How to update your Facebook profile
- LinkedIn and free outreach
- Facebook and free outreach
- Using direct mail
- Posting regular content
Week 2, Section 4: Cold Email
Cold email and LinkedIn research.
- An overview of cold email generated through LinkedIn research, and how you can do this for free
- How to identify who to target, and how to solve their biggest pain point
- How to get the email addresses to massively build your database
- Why a case study will rev-up your client-accumulating journey
- Four main email sequences that really work
- Why your email signature is vital for your success
Week 2, Section 5: Closing The Deal
This module deals with closing over the phone and monetary matters.
- Different ways to charge a client
- A fast way to figure out the Cost Per Lead (CPL) in your vertical
- How to close on the phone
- How to interview your client
- “On the fence” clients
- When they become a client
- How to invoice and get paid
Week 2, Section 6: Know Your Offer
- Why knowing your offer is so important
- Getting help from people who know best
- What data do you need to capture in your funnel?
- Creating a “Customer Avatar”
- Creating an “Empathy Map”
- How to “Reverse Engineer” the market
- Flexxable templates
- Sales make the world go around
- Flexxable sales tracker
- Closing the deal
- Client onboarding document
- Questions to ask a landed client
- How to create a Customer Avatar
- How to create an Empathy Map
- Assessing the market
This week is about diving into three key topics:
- Lead delivery
Week Three also takes a dive into copywriting. That’s writing hooks, as I’ve previously mentioned, and longer-form content such as advertorials. Here’s a full list for the subjects we’ll cover:
- Lead gen versus 1-2-1 selling
- Different ways to generate leads with Unbounce
- Spitballing and fguring out your hooks
- Building a quiz
- GTM basics and HotJar
- Our different funnels – dummy car finance campaign
- How to embed a LeadsHook quiz and pull through data to a results page
- Writing an advertorial
- Lead capture and lead distribution
- Privacy Policies, cookies and GDPR
- Unbounce tips and tricks
- Data validation
Week 3, Section 1: Brand campaign vs 1-2-1 Delivery
When people think of “branding”, they think of the giants like Coca-Cola, Mercedes, Gucci, etc.
True, these guys are masters at branding.
But you don’t need millions of pounds and a few decades or more to build a brand for yourself.
- Explanation of a “brand” campaign versus 1-2-1 delivery
- Branded template
- Brand advantages versus disadvantages
- 1-2-1 advantages versus disadvantages
- How to make a call on where to start
Week 3, Section 2: Building Your Brand Page
A lead generation page has to have the perfect balance between “looking good” and being able to convince visitors to take action.
My graphic and web designer will show you:
- Explanation of a “brand” campaign versus 1-2-1 delivery
- Branded template
- How to build your page in Unbounce
- How to make your website look professional
- Spacing and design
- Adding buttons to your brand page
- How to edit the mobile view of your brand page
Week 3, Section 3: Different Ways To Generate Leads
In this lesson, you’ll find an introduction to Unbounce, Flexxable’s preferred “drag-and-drop” landing page software. I’ll also give you some top tips on how to deliver leads to your clients.
- Introduction to Unbounce
- Different options for delivering leads
- Traffic networks
- Different funnels and the advantages and disadvantages
- Where to start
Week 3, Section 4: “Spitballing”
This section will hell you how to use marketing quizzes to generate leads on a large scale.
We’ll also look into marketing hooks.
Why “ad to quiz” is a great place to start
Our dummy campaign – an overview
The start process for a quiz funnel
What a great quiz and survey lander look like
How to think about your hooks at a higher level
How to get ready to build
Week 3, Section 5: Build a Quiz: LeadsHook
In this section, we’ll show you how to develop your hooks into a customer quiz or survey.
- Building out your quiz
- Running through the funnels
- Looking at our “dummy” campaign
Week 3, Section 6: How To Build The Quiz To Thank You Page
When it comes to branding, consistency is key.
In the digital age, people are hyper-sensitive to anything that can look like a scam. Any excuse to click away from a page and they’ll do it.
My graphic and web design manager will cover:
- Page colours
- Auto page scrolls
- Mobile view
Week 3, Section 7: Unbounce Split Tests
The key to building the perfect page is split-testing. Flexx Digital drives millions of clicks per year, and we regularly split-test our pages. If you fail to split test your landing pages, thank you pages, and so on, you’ll experience a high drop-off rate. This can cause your CPL to spike.
- Split-testing page titles
- Split-testing copy
- Split-testing formats and colours
- Split-testing images
Week 3, Section 8: Quiz To Results Page
In this lesson, my graphics and web design manager will show you how he set up one of Flexx Digital’s most powerful funnels on Unbounce.
- Embedding a LeadsHook quiz into an Unbounce page
- What a LeadsHook quiz looks like
- How to add calculations into your quiz
- What “qualified” and “unqualified” pages look like
- Custom fiels for each decision node value
- URL parameters
- Dynamic text replacement
Week 3, Section 9: Writing an Advertorial
Though you don’t need to be a world-class writer, advertorials take time and effort.
It all comes down to research. Advertorials are made up of 70% useful content and 30% sales pitch.
- Why you need to think beyond ads to generate leads
- What is an advertorial?
- How to plan for your advertorial
- Writing in a certain publication’s style
- Letting the headlines do the hard work
- How to relate your message to real life
- Why you need to focus on only one thing
- Images, photos and quotes
- The call to action
Week 3, Section 10: How To Build an Advertorial Funnel
In this lesson, my grapics and web design manager will show you how to build your Advertorial in Unbounce.
- How to build your advertorial in Unbounce
- How to brand your advertorial
- How to add a banner ad to your advertorial
- How to add a quiz to your advertorial
Week 3, Section 11: How To Build Your Thank You Page
A proper thank you page will provide the customer with lots of info.
The more details you provide, the safer the prospect will feel making the commitment. If you’re true to your word. the prospect will know you’re reliable and make the transistion into a paying customer.
- Getting your thank you page to match your brand
- Formatting your thank you page on Unbounce
- Adding copy to your thank you page
- The “what to expect next” section of your thank you page
Week 3, Section 12: Google Tag Manager and HotJar
In this lesson, we’ll go through the basics of Google Tag Manager. HotJar is a web analytics tool that gives you an in-depth understanding of visitor preferences. With HotJar you can create heatmaps, which provide a visual representation of clicks and scrolling behaviours.
- The importance of Google Tag Manager
- GTM basics
- The benefits of Hotjar
- How to install Hotjar using GTM
- Creating insights on Hotjar
- Things to remember
Week 3, Section 13: Lead Capture
In this lesson, we’ll talk about lead segmentation as a means of distributing leads to multiple clients.
- Different options for collecting leads
- Lead segmentation
- Where to post lead information
Week 3, Section 14: Lead Delivery
In this section, we’ll talk about different lead delivery software systems and how to deliver your leads to multiple clients.
- Types of client relationships
- Options for delivering leads to clients
- What different delivery options look like
- Pros and cons of each delivery system
- How to build systems that can scale
- Different lead distribution strategies, ranging from PPL beginners to Pay Per Lead advanced agency owners
Week 3, Section 15: Lead Distribution – LeadsHook and Unbounce
In this lesson, I’ll show you how to distribute leads solely using LeadsHook.
- Direct integrations
- Webhook to Zapier
- CSV download
- Email notification
- Conditional lead segmentation
Week 3, Section 16: Privacy Policies, Cookies and GDPR
If you are at all unsure about GDPR and Privacy Policies, I urge you to get in touch with a professional.
The good news: technically, GDPR hasn’t curbed any form of marketing as much as it has made it more complicated. Rewritten to reflect our booming digital age, GDPR pushes companies to think smarter, not harder.
- GDPR and Data Protection
- The importance of being data compliant
- An example of our cookies policy
- Terms and Conditions
Week 3, Section 17: Unbounce Tips and Tricks
These Unbounce tips and tricks will make your pages slicker and better looking, if used in conjunction with our templates.
- Variant naming conventions
- Page grouping
- 10 free tools
- Page inspiration resources
- Paid plugins, such as Loqate
- Unbounce scripts
Week 3, Section 18: Data Validation
Clients now value the quality of leads over quantity. If you ask any business whether they’d like like 1000 cheap leads of mixed-quality, or 100 more expensive leads that convert at 25%, the answer would be the latter every time.
- The importance of validating your data
- Lead quality vs quantity
- Validation with Unbounce
- Validation with Loqate
- Validation within LeadsHook
- Things to remember
- Page templates
- “Spitballing your hooks” document
- Dummy campaign templates
- Advertorial beginner’s guide
- Dummy car finance advertorial
- Advertorial blog post
- Lead distribution – the “tight-ass” way
- LeadsHook – 7 methods of lead distribution
- How to randomly assign leads to clients
- Unbounce tips and tricks document
- Unbounce checklist
- Loqate information
Now it’s time to turn on some ads, generate some leads and make some money.
In this module, we’ll cover:
- Where to start
- Facebook ads
- YouTube ads
- Twitter ads
Week 4, Section 1: Tracking Spreadsheets
Tracking is a fundamental part of being a media buying. Tracking your ad spend and your funnel data will help you see trends you may not usually recognise.
In this lesson, we’ll go through the tracking spreadsheets for our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube funnels.
Week 4, Section 2: Facebook Ads
This is a BIG module, and it contains everything you need to know about Facebook set up and ads. We have sections within sections in this week’s course content, so it’ll be easier to make a curriculum list.
Section 2.1: Facebook Ads Policy
- The Facebook advertising policy
- Adhering to the Facebook advertising policy
- The Facebook Blueprint certificate
- What to do if your account is banned
- Facebook tips and tricks
Section 2.2: Buisiness Manager Set Up
- Business Manager: the basics
- How to get partnership status with Facebook
- Ensuring your Business Manager is set up properly
- How to verify your domains
- Setting up your ad account
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook pixel
- Creating Facebook events with Google Tag Manger
- Setting up your custom conversions
- Creating custom audiences ready for the future
- Fan page set up and “Likes” campaigns
- What ads have been working well at Flexx Digital
- The different types of ad format Facebook has to offer
- The pros and cons of each
- How to set up each ad format
Section 2.5: Writing Long Copy Ads
- What makes an excellent long copy ad
- Why long copy ads are important
- What type of funnel they work well with
- How to write a good long copy ad
- The ultimate Facebook campaign structure
- Setting up our campaign
- Setting up your ad sets
- Setting up your ads
- Audience targeting
- Things to remember
Section 2.7: Maintenance and Scaling
- Maintenance tasks for Facebook ads
- Scaling best performing ad sets and campaigns
- Sandboxing new ideas
- When to stop ad sets that are outside KPIs
- Using Facebook to the best of your ability
Section 2.8: Facebook Crisis Procedure
- The importance of tracking you metrics
- What to do if your CPL spikes
- What to do if your campaigns aren’t spending
- What to do if no leads are coming in
- What to do if your CPL is gradually rising
- What to do when you get a banned asset on Facebook
Week 4, Section 3: Brand Name Adwords Search and Banner Retargeting
Section 3.1: Brand Bidding In Google Ads
- Why a Google AdWords brand campaign is worth the effort
- Your starting budget for the campaign
- How to choose your keywords
- How to add extensions, ads and set the bids
Section 3.2: Display Targeting Overview
- What is the Google Display Network? (GDN)
- How GDN builds trust and brand presence
- How to build your campaign
Section 3.3: Creating Banners For Your Lead Generation Site
- How to use Bannersnack to create banner ads
- How to edit your banners
- A retargeting capaign for the Amazon Video Prime app
Section 3.4: Google Retargeting Campaign
- Why retargeting is a great way to complement your Facebook campaign
- Why GDN is great for retargeting campaigns
- How to create your GDN campaign
Week 4, Section 4: YouTube Ads
Section 4.1: YouTube Ads: The Creative
- What we’ve learned using YouTube for the last six months
- Why use YouTube TrueView ads?
- The creative
- Examples of good ads
- Writing your script
- How to get cheap videos made
- How to do a “studio-level” shoot
- Graphic overlays/calls to actions
- Release forms and other (boring but necessary) stuff
- Creating your script
Section 4.2: YouTube Ads: The Set Up
- Setting up your YouTube channel
- Connecting Google ads to your channel
- Uploading your videos
- Tag Manager and Conversion Tracking
- Campaign structure
- Creating ads from your videos
- Ads editor
Section 4.3: YouTube Ads Maintenance and Scaling
- How the algorithms and AI are getting smarter
- Creative is king
- Daily/weekly.monthly YouTube maintenance
- Scaling good and switching off bad ads
- Tips and tricks
Week 4, Section 5: Twitter Ads
Section 5.1: Twitter Ads The Set Up
- Setting up your Twitter account
- Getting your creatives ready
- Setting up conversion tracking in Twitter
- Campaign set up
- Demographics and audience targeting
- Setting up your ads
- Things to remember
Section 5.2. Maintenance and Scaling
- Maintenance tasks for Twitter ads
- Scaling best performing campaigns
- Twitter tips and tricks
- When to stop campaigns that are outside of KPIs
- Using Twitter to the best of your ability
- Banned ad account procedure
- Facebook ad policy
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Special category ads
- Facebook ads policy test
- Verify your business
- Facebook partnership
- Benefits of partnership
- Facebook pixel helper
- Button click script
- Facebook crisis document: tips and tricks
- YouTube template video script
- Shooting your videos in a studio
- YouTube checklists – daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Twitter set up guide
- Twitter tips and tricks
- Twitter checklist: daily, weekly and monthly tasks
This week is going to get more advanced. We will take you through everything step-by-step, so it’s easy for you to follow along.
Again, there are sections within sections in this module, so I’ll list the key topics covered.
Week 5, Section 1: A/B (Split) Testing
Section 1.1: Split-Testing Overview
- What is split-testing?
- Why you should split-test
- What to do before you create your split-test
- How to prepare your split-test
- What you should be testing
- How to capture your conversion rate
- How to track your conversion rate
- Unbounce top tips for split-testing
Section 1.2: Alex Scovell – Split-Testing Process
This is a bonus lesson on split-testing from the head of Digital Oyster, Alex Scovell.
Alex will show you how he generated over 8 figures and 1.1. million leads from just one landing page.
Week 5, Section 2: The Epic Funnel
Section 2.1: How The Epic Funnel Works
- What the epic funnel is
- Why we built it
- How it works
- Integrating Active Campaign and OnceHub
- The resource guide to help you build it
- What it looks like completed (using our car finance example)
- Compliance and GDPR
Section 2.2: Building An Epic Funnel
- How to build an epic funnel (step-by-step guide)
- Integrating your funnel
Week 5, Section 3: Messenger Bots
Section 3.1: Building A Messenger Bot
- An overview of messenger bots
- How messenger bots help your campaigns
- The software we use to create bots
- Importance of a lead magnet
- How to create your own bot
- How to integrate your bot
- What to optimise when using a messenger campaign
- Types of ads we use with a chatbot
- How to set up a messenger campaign
- Example tracking spreadsheet
- Epic funnel tracking spreadsheet
- Quiz to results funnel tracking spreadsheet
- Advertorial funnel tracking
- Conditioning location funnel
- Lead distribution funnel
- Conversion tracking script
- 20 quick split-test ideas
- How to build an epic funnel
- Messenger bot resource guide
- Example ad for a chatbot
This is the last module of the course, which shows you how to scale your agency.
Week 6, Section 1: Growing Your Agency
Section 1.1: Hiring
- Why you need to hire slowly
- Who you need to hire
- The hiring process
- Our job description template
- Our test task tamplate
- The phone interview
- The face-to-face interview
- Kolbe test
- Making a decision
- Offer letter
Section 1.2: PPL Agency Hacks
- Tax efficiencies and pension
- Monthly profit and losses
- VAT exemption
- Expectations documents
- Stand up meetings
- Hiring an assistant (and diary)
- Hiding your funnel building a brand
- If delegating – spend twice the time you think
- Meet clients and build relationships
- Singular focus
- Getting a good business coach
Week 6, Section 2: Dan Q&A Calls
The Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint hosts Q&A calls on Mondays, 6:00am GMT/BST and Tuesdays, 5:00pm GMT/BST.
This is the students’ chance to get some 1-2-1 interaction with Dan or one of his team.
It is SO important to join these Q&A calls. If you choose not to attend, you’re only getting half the experience of the Pay Per Lead Agency Blueprint.
There are also recording of past Q&A calls available, from December 2018 to the present. These are updated in the course every week.
- The test tasks
- Kolbe assof questions to aaessment
- Videographer test task template
- PPC account manager test task template
- Checklist of questions to ask
- Job description (AdWords guru)
- Offer letter
- Contract templatde
- PPC account manager – expections document
- Expectations document resource assistant
- Funnel manager expectations document