Take Your Pay Per Lead Agency to the Next Level
This video shows you what to expect on a 30-minute private strategy session with Dan Wardrope. If you like what you see, click the “Book Your Strategy Session” button below.
With 10 years of digital marketing experience, these sessions get rid of any “fluff” or generic platitudes. These consultations are designed for agency owners who have a specific problem and don’t want a “cookie-cutter” version of a Pay Per Lead business.
Online or over the phone, Dan’s consultations cost $500 per 30 minutes. By working with Dan, you promise to commit yourself to some big changes, if necessary. It may not be easy, but you’ll love the results.
Dan’s 30-minute consultation calls can help you with:
- A bird’s eye view of your entire marketing funnel (ads, advertorial, landing pages and thank you pages), OR an in-depth analysis of a specific stage, depending on your preference.
- Advice on how to increase your lead contact rates and the quality of your leads.
- How to decrease the cost of your leads long-term, and increase your profit margins
- Help with your advertising accounts. Dan will help you find the problems and turn them into opportunities.
- Sound guidance on how to build relationships with “big” clients – i.e. those who are willing to spend more than $10k+ a week on leads.
Growing Your Agency
- Pro-tips of how to expand and scale your agency, creating a real business that can be sold for massive profits (at any time)
- How to find which niches and sub-niches will work best for your business
- The best ways to hire staff, without being bogged down by the inexperienced and the time-wasters
- Goals and aspirations for your agency – and how to set up achievable timeframes for your team.
- How to get the very most out of your day, week and year.
- The growth and mindset of your marketing team. Dan will help you rejuvenate any “tired” marketing strategies practised by your employees. He’ll also dispense invaluable advice on how to keep your team incentivised and motivated.
There is no lengthy application process for a consultation call. Once you’ve booked your 30-minutes, you’ll receive an email asking what time works best for you and what you’d like to talk about.
When you reply, try to be as detailed as possible. Dan realises these 30-minutes are precious, and he doesn’t want to waste time establishing the background of your business. The more you help Dan, the more he can help you. Simple as.